The HEFEL Silver Super Down Duvets are filled with finest goose down (90%) and goose feathers (10%) which makes the duvets light and soft. The down and feathers are sourced from the highest quality certified farms in the Ukraine. This ensures that the duvets are exceptionally light and warm. The entire Hefel down range is RDS (Rseponsible Down Standard) certified. This certification guarantees that feathers and down are sourced from ducks and geese farmed in healthy conditions. The standard applies to the entire supply chain from the farm to the finished product and ensures seamless trace-ability. This means the best conditions for keeping and feeding the poultry and ensures no force feeding or live plucking.
- Filling: new, white goose down and feathers, Class 1, 90/10%
- Fabric: 100% cotton down batiste with Aloe Vera finish.
- Origin: Ukraine
- All Year duvet inner with Bodyfit quilting. Ensures a quilting pattern that drapes itself around the body to provide the ideal snug fit. The quilting design guarantees optimal distribution of the filling and no clumping.
- Suitable for household dust allergy sufferers - NOMITE certified
- 60° C washable, suitable for dryers
- With silver satin piped edges.